Artist Detail - BBC Entertainment
David Koutsoukis is an award-winning speaker and author and who holds the CSP designation – the highest international accreditation held by only 7% of professional speakers world-wide.
He is renowned for his dynamic and innovative conference presentations that involve lots of audience involvement and participation, as well as music, singing, humour and fun. He’ll even get his guitar out if you want him to!
David’s unique combination of education and entertainment has seen him develop the reputation as an exceptional conference speaker who brings a great ‘positive energy’ to conferences and corporate events. People say that David’s energy and enthusiasm is contagious - that’s why he is known as the Energiser!
GET THE BEST OF 3 WORLDS
In past lives David has been an outdoor adventure instructor, teacher, singing cowboy, television personality, pub singer, manager, business proprietor, team leader and trolley boy at Woolworths! It is this unique combination of talents and experience that makes David one of Australia’s most dynamic keynote speakers. So, with David you get the best of three worlds:
1. The business world – years of hands-on experience and study (including tertiary qualifications) have seen David become an authority on employee engagement and team development. He is currently a director/partner of four businesses.
2. The entertainment world – years of entertaining audiences in pubs, night clubs, concert arenas and TV screens enables David to capture and keep the attention of his audience with plenty of participation and lots of humour and fun.
3. The education world – years of experience as an educator with a passion for understanding how people learn best enables David to create and deliver presentations that are relevant, fun, and effective.
* Why You Click with Some People and Others Drive You Crazy! How to build great relationships for exceptional results.
* Fun is Serious Business! How to supercharge staff morale and have them saying ‘Thank God it’s Monday!’
* The Praise that Pays! How to use appreciation and recognition to engage and motivate staff.
* The Balancing Act! How to get the balance right for work, rest, love and play.
* Energise Your Team! Seven vital facts you need to know about building positive and productive, high performing teams.
* Your Brilliant Life! (or Career) How to create the life (or career) you want with achievement, success and balance.
Testimonial - Gill Colosi, Conference Delegate
"Fantastic, inspirational, loads of fun, just loved it! Thanks David!"
Testimonial - Diane Fenwick, Air New Zealand
"Very valuable, good fun and professional. Thank you for all the insights David, I thoroughly enjoyed your keynote."
Testimonial - Paul Fleay, Scitech
“Absolutely brilliant! You managed, seemingly with ease, to achieve the big two for us - an enjoyable energetic experience combined with excellent content which was to the point and relevant.”