Artist Detail - BBC Entertainment
Since then her operatic and recital career has taken her around the world delighting her audiences with her engaging stage presence, dazzling vocal display and powerful acting abilities. Her roles have included:
• Governess in Turn of the Screw
• Countess Lisa in Das Land des Lachelns
• Title role of Semele
• Fiordiligi in Cosi Fan Tutte
• Soprano soloist in Mahler’s 4th Symphony
• Donna Elvira in Don Giovanni
• Countess Almaviva in The Marriage of Figaro
• Carlotta in The Phantom of the Opera
• Title role of The Merry Widow
Her oratorio work includes: Handel’s Messiah; Mozart’s Requiem, C Minor, Coronation & Credo Masses; Hadyn’s Creation, Harmony & Nelson Masses; Bach’s B Minor Mass; Vivaldi’s Gloria; Rutter’s Requiem & Magnificat; and Tippett’s A Child of Our Time.
Now back in WA, Fiona, came to national attention with an appearance on the 2011 edition of Australian’s Got Talent with her spellbinding rendition of Nessun Dorma. She received a standing ovation from the three judges and the audience.
Fiona is available to perform as a soloist to backing or with a pianist.