A former war crimes and terrorism prosecutor, international humanitarian, retired British Army officer, hostage survivor and mother of triplets, Rabia's story of courage, strength, resilience and her commitment to truth, justice equality and authentic leadership, defines her.
Having battled abuse, discrimination, chronic health problems and trauma, she is a fighter, trail blazer and an eternal optimist. By sharing her story, Rabia will inspire and motivate you, provide you with attitude and tools to empower, free you from whatever is holding you hostage and enable you to display courage under fire.
Rabia's goal is to engage, inspire and transform.
* Best-selling author of Equal Justice
* Received Queen's commendation for human rights work in the Middle East
* Runner up Australian Woman of the Year UK
* 2014 and 2015 - Telstra Business Woman of the Year finalist
* Named as Westpac/AFR Top 100 Women of Influence
* Western Australian Woman Lawyer of the Year runner up
* Nominated as National Speakers Association of Australia Keynote Speaker of the year and has received a standing ovation from 1,700 people for TEDx talk